International Student Support is a team that advises international students with immigration queries. We offer advice on Tier 4 (General) and Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur applications. We assess supporting documents to ensure that your visa application meets the Home Office criteria.
Both International Student Advisers are trained by the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) and are regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)
Services provided by the International Student Support Team are:
- Advice and guidance on Tier 1(GE) and 4 (general)
- Guidance through Tier 4 general applications in and outside of the UK
- Guidance through Tier 1 GE applications in the UK
- Advice on student dependant visas
- Guidance on BRP checking
- Guidance on Police Registration
- Advice on working rights in the UK during and after studies
- Guidance on Schengen visas
The advise and guidance service that International Student Support provide is free of charge. Any additional costs will be paid by the student.
For further information on our International Student Support Service, please take a look at our International Student Support - Service Agreement.
For more information on our commitment to International students, please take a look at our International Agreement.