Skip to content

Places I've been

The following links below mark the 21 most recent pages you have visited in


Before you can make a Tier 4 Visa application you must obtain a valid Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) Statement from International Student Support. The CAS statement will have a unique reference number stated on the form which is stored on the Home Office online database and includes the following information:

  • Personal details – Name, nationality, date of birth, gender and passport umber
  • Offer or course details – Student number, course title, course level, course start and end date and current visa expiry date
  • Evidence used to obtain offer/qualifications – Current modules and the qualification you used when applying for your current course. This will also include any English language qualifications you have
  • Accommodation and course fees – Tuition fees for your course,

Your CAS is used by the Home Office to assess your ability to meet the points required for a Tier 4 visa application.

If you are a current student and your visa is due to expire then you will require a CAS number from International Student Support. If you are a new student or an applicant then you will require a CAS number from Student Administration.


Student using their mobile phone

Submit an Enquiry

Student asking a question on a microphone

Make an Appointment

close tray menu