Coming onto Campus - Requirements for all students
The Government has defined that certain groups of students not on face-to-face teaching programmes, are eligible to visit campus in exceptional circumstances, if essential.
Please check the ruling from the Department of Education to find out if you are eligible to come onto campus and use the facilities that are open.
CityStudio café remains open but CitySpace gym is now closed as required under the national regulations. The Murray Library and St Peter's Library buildings are open on a self-service basis from 11am. For the moment, all buildings are open on access control. This means you will need your campus card to open doors.
Requirements for all students
Before you join us on campus, whether it's for face-to-face teaching or if you belong to one of the groups the Government has defined as eligible to visit campus if essential, there are some requirements you must fulfil.
- Check the ruling from the Department of Education for who is eligible to come onto campus and use facilities that are open.
- Have self-isolated for ten days, or received a negative lateral flow (LFD) / PCR test (ensuring to restrict social contact while awaiting the test results) &
- Have no Covid19 symptoms &
- Have not been told to self-isolate through NHS test and trace.
- Consider your visit as essential.