Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content

Places I've been

The following links below mark the 21 most recent pages you have visited in Sunderland.ac.uk.

Can the Student Financial Guidance Team contact SFE for me, on my behalf?

Students often ask the Student Financial Guidance Team if we are able to contact SFE on a student's behalf to help resolve issues or find out what is causing a delay in payment.

The answer to this question is yes - but only if the student first gives SFE consent to share information with the University. This is for Data Protection purposes of course, as otherwise SFE cannot share your information with a third party. SFE refer to this process as a student giving them 'Consent To Share', and you can do this by simply phoning SFE and setting this up. It is quite a simple process, and we have provided PDF instructions on this below to help you:

close tray menu