We are team of Health Professionals including counsellors, mental health advisors (registered mental health nurse R.M.N and qualified psychological wellbeing practitioner) and general nurses.
What we offer to our students
- Personalised Initial Assessment appointments so we can learn how best to support your needs
- Silvercloud (Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic (CBT) programmes) It's free, confidential, easy to use, and online 24/7
- Self-help materials and resources
- In-house groups and workshops
- Wellbeing advisers who can support you with emotional and physical health issues
- Counselling - one to one sessions with trained therapists
- Mental Health advisers who can support you to manage mental health difficulties
- Chaplaincy - for your spiritual and religious needs
- C-card Scheme- Free condom's for under 24's
- Referrals and signposting to outside agencies including NHS and local charities, groups and self-help workshops
Who can access the service?
Providing you are a registered student at University of Sunderland we are here to support you.