Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content
Sabbatical officer talking to students


We understand that you may want to bring family members with you to the UK during your time of study as well as throughout the period of your Graduate Route Visa.

Current Dependants

Family members who are already in the UK as a Tier 4 or Student Route dependant can apply to switch to a Graduate Route dependant visa.

Applying for Dependants

Family members outside the UK cannot apply for a Graduate Route dependant visa.