Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content
A graduate entrepreneur in her shop

Transferring Programmes

Transferring course may affect your current immigration status. If you would like to transfer course you could be required to apply for a new Student Route Visa before you start your new course. You may need to return to your home country to make this application.  .


Before you seek advice from an International Student Support Advisor you must complete a course transfer form.

You will need to ensure that your current programme leader and your new programme leader have approved your course transfer request. Once you have obtained both signatures please submit an enquiry via Compass with your attached form. If you already have a Compass enquiry open, please add a note and attach your completed form.

International Student Support will then advise you further on the possible changes to your Student Route Visa status in the UK.